New products arise from innovative smart material approaches and begin to spread into the industries, including automotive, medical technology, white goods, furniture, or process technology.
You may rely on our substantial scientific knowledge and technical know-how coupled with interdisciplinary exchange when realizing your R&D projects.
Our range of services includes
- development of new smart materials that fit the purpose
- identificaton of new applications for smart materials
- industrial transfer of new smart-materials based technologies
- feasibility studies
- assembly of demonstrators and functional models
- testing solutions
- magnetic field simulation
- process engineering
- particle shape analysis
- particle size analysis
- ZETA potential analysis
- dielektric thermoanalysis (DETA)
- mechanical lifetime testing